Thursday, August 28, 2008

THEY MADE SOY BAD BY CONVERTING IT INTO TRANSFAT!

THEY MADE SOY BAD BY CONVERTING IT INTO TRANSFAT!


Franky,

I have just made a quick look at the anti-soy website that you had given
me.

Result: confusion.

I am confused if my final basis or authority are these warring
scientists. I have Dr. Chen of E.Excel and Dr. Earl Mindell of Pacific
Western University, LA. California (I have their books) supported and
promoting soy as superb anti-CVDs, anti-cancer, anti-osteoporosis, etc.

Now, the website you gave me is giving different views -- opposite
views.


And look, i have started promoting soy as ingredient in our bakery.

What should we do? To be safe, we have to go to the Father for His
enlightenment.

To start, I trust what He said in Genesis 1:29 "I have given man seeds
and fruits with seeds in them for food."

Soy is a seed.

Trusting in God's statement, i have an explanation why soy (I
specifically refer to chemically grown soy in America et al) is linked
in promoting cancer instead of preventing it. It is the chemicals from
sowing, to processing that MUST HAVE TURNED THE GOOD OLD SOY INTO A
DEVIL!

Like what they do in the US. They are the world's biggest producer of
soy but they turn soy into oil and then as transfat, that is, they
harden the oil by adding hydrogen ions (hydrogenation), making it solid,
thus, converting it from unsaturated to saturated fats which cause heart
attack, stroke and gangrene!

I also hydrogen ions (atoms) to soy oil or any liquid oil, they not only
turn liquid to solid, but the hydrogen ions add weight! Thus, profits!


That is why if soy is naturally an angel, they have turned it into a
devil.

And i am so sad about that. The Americans do not eat soy but turn it into
oil and transform it into hydrogenated (hardened) fat or transfat which
is mainly the reason why cardio-vascular diseases (CVDs) is the no. 1
killer disease in the U.S. They eat saturated fats, first from animal
meat and now from plant oil such as soy oil turned into saturated fat --
saturated with hydrogen ions, solid that can clog and suffocate the
heart arteries and blood vessels.

What do you think? Or more specifically, what does the Father think my
friend? I want to know His revelation about this. What i have is only up
to what i have read in Leviticus 3 and 7 which prohibits fat --
specifically, animal fat; classifically, saturated fat.

I will be glad for your informed reply. I trust you more than other
people.


Very truly yours,


Cocoy

No comments: